Step by step science project guides designed especially for middle schoolers like you! We’ll take you step by step through your experiment – hypothesis to conclusion – so you can get the very best grade possible!
wow your friends,
make your teacher smile,
plus impress the science fair judges!
MIDDLE SCHOOL SCIENCE PROJECTS:
• Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow – Experiment to find the effect different hair products has on hair.
• “C” You Later – Test and see if the amount of Vitamin C in juice diminishes over time.
• Yeast – Rising to the Occasion – Find out what makes yeast grow the best.
• Cheap Heats – Make a solar heater from inexpensive (or recycled!) products.
• The Dirt on Dirt – Analyze soil, then test its water carrying capacity.
•You get a list of supplies that are easy to find. (Your parents will love this!)
•You are given step by step instructions ~ We’ll help you from the title to the science board!
•You have access to reference books and websites ~ your report, abstract, and research material will be a piece of cake.
•You get preformatted spreadsheets for your charts and graphs ~ You plug in the data, and Excel will create the charts – like magic!
•You can use our variable suggestions to make your project uniquely yours.
•You have our money back guarantee of your satisfaction.
•You get FIVE complete science project guides ~ guides that will meet the requirements of most middle school teachers.
•AND ALL OF OUR SCIENCE PROJECTS HAVE OPTIONS TO DO THEM IN 24 HOURS!
are available for only $14.95
• Because of the charts, saving time and sparing you frustration.
• Because you can find the supplies. Everything is easy to find, so you can spend time doing your science experiment, not looking for the stuff!
• Because you won’t have to search for research items. We’ve got all the information you need in one place!
• Because our science projects are tested by teachers, kids and parents!
They’ve even won awards at middle school science fairs!
“I did the Yeast Beast experiment for my 6th grade science project and it was fun and very interesting. My mom had fun helping me and all the instructions were real easy to follow. My teacher and my classmates loved it too.”
Taylor from New York
I want to let you know that my boys and I absolutely love these projects. I have two boys who have competed in the science fair for the past four years. Every year but one both of my boys have won and gone to regional, including this year as well. We have fun and enjoy doing the experiments!
Click here now and get instant access
to all five Middle School Science Projects!
Credit Cards – PayPal Accepted via Clickbank Secure Services
ClickBank will, at its discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase. For recurring billing products, returns for more than one payment may be provided if requested within the standard 60 day return period. After 60 days all sales are final. Questions or comments about MIDDLE SCHOOL SCIENCE PROJECTS should be directed to science AT 24hourscienceprojects.com.